Our expert team of speech and language therapists assess, diagnose and provide therapy for people with speech, language and communication and/or swallowing problems to help them communicate to the best of their ability.
We have provided speech and language therapy expertise for many years to support people with communication problems. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, including:
face-to-face sessions at your home, school or workplace
dedicated personal therapy plans
training and resources
We work with children and adults with communication difficulties, due to a learning disability, acquired brain injury or other physical difficulties.
Our specialisms include:
· Alternative and Augmentative Communication (AAC)
· Assistive Technology (AT)
· Motor speech disorders
· Dysphagia – eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties
· Social communication disorders
· Language difficulties
· Associated difficulties following brain injury